Finally...A Book to Help Women Practically and Positively Improve Their Relationships with Selfish, Unhappy, Angry, or Avoidant Men.
- Are you tired of “being patient” with your partner’s behavior?
- Are you at a loss as to how to change your partner’s behavior without threats or arguing?
- Are you disrespected by your partner?
- Does his anger lead to arguments?
- Do you withdraw, walk on eggshells, or avoid talking about things because of your partner’s anger?
- Is your partner unhappy but unwilling to work on making things better?
- Has your partner emotionally withdrawn from your relationship?
- Does he only spend time with you when he “has to”?
- Is your partner selfish about money, sex, or helping with child or house care?
- Do you struggle with thoughts about divorcing or breaking up?
- Is your relationship likely to end unless important changes are made?
This book will teach you how to put an end to these problems, but even more importantly how to rebuild love and connection
In What to Do When He Won’t Change, I’ve put together my most powerful techniques with step-by-step instructions. You will learn 3 levels of intervention so that you can lovingly and effectively deal with even the toughest of men.
This book has methods he does NOT want you to know (but later, he will be glad you did)
- Buy this book
- Hide this book
- Use this book
- Improve your relationship
In this book, you will discover…
How to make things better without threats
How to stop him from pushing your buttons
How to put an end to his angry and controlling behavior
How to increase his desire to spend time with you
How to get him to talk to you without fighting
How to get him to be fair about money, sex, and time
How to get his respect and be more important to him
How to help him be happier and more active
How to get back feelings of love, for both of you, and
How to work together toward a positive future